As well as blogging about the top stories from the NCRI Conference, we’ve also been busy interviewing some of the world’s top cancer researchers.
Here’s the first crop of NCRI Conference podcasts from Sunday. Click on the researcher’s name to go to the podcast player.
- Professor Harvey Chochinov talking about dying with dignity, and his work to train doctors and help terminally ill cancer patients
- Professor Rakesh Jain explaining why drugs designed to cut of the blood supply to cancers may not work in the way we think they do
- Dr Jane Cope talking about this year’s bumper spend on cancer research by the NCRI’s partner organisations, and how to address the problem of under-researched cancer types
- Professor Michel Coleman discussing whether the UK really is the “sick man of Europe” when it comes to cancer survival
- Professor Valerie Beral explaining how thousands of cases of breast cancer could be prevented, and the important of breastfeeding for reducing cancer risk
- Older Comments
- Newer Comments